Sunday 6 April 2008

Three requiring support

Lisa (seraphoflove9001) is continuing to suffer with the combined effects of MS, fibromyalgia and congestive heart failure. The latter is causing her to put on weight at a most alarming rate, which restricts her mobility even further.

Second is Mary Jo (malagutigrrl), who is combating chronic fatigue, due to a brain disorder and MS. Her last post was on March 30th, a week ago.

Finally, a private journal, so I cannot link. Those that read Pam's journal (the nurse) will be aware she is going back to work on Monday. Please keep her in thoughts.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the mention Guido. From yesterday, the last time I was weighed, until this morning, I've gained 10 pounds. I just don't get it. My legs and feet are starting to swell like that one time. I can't go to the ER for help, my daughter just went to the maturnity ward! And I took 2 pain pills before she called to let me know. Good Grief! Dh came home with a blood tester and my sugar was 129, not too bad. I will also keep MJ in my prayers. Bless her.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Thanks Guido, I really appreciate your good wishes....everyone's good wishes.... more than you know.
Pam

Anonymous said...

I just went to Lisa's journal who just got back from the heart doctor who says that the swelling is not caused from the congestive heart failure but the MS and fibromyalgia which might be better news than otherwise  She did not want to give her more pills to draw off the water, and told her to keep on oxygen.  Lisa is confused and so am I but we are all learning along with Lisa what these complications are about.  She said the doctor says her bad lung is causing some of the problem, well, you can go to her journal and read what Lisa says.  No news yet about her pregnant daughter.  I don't know if she is trying to have the baby early or not.  Gerry  http://journals.aol.com/gehi6/daughters-of-the-shadow-men/