Tuesday 29 April 2008

She Could Use Some Love

Photobucket

MJ from the journal "From the Edge of Dementia" could use our support right now, she's going through a lot of depression due to the MS. She's been a wonderful friend to so many of us here in J-land , I'm hoping everyone will go visit and let her know she's important and loved by us. At the moment she isn't sure she wants to even write in her journal anymore. I'm hoping with enough of us showing some support and love she will be encouraged to keep writing, even if she doesn't feel she has anything to offer.

MJ has offered so much of herself to me, I truly wish she knew what a beautiful spirit she has. I don't see the MS when she writes, I see a human being that is hurting and confused where the road may now lead. Life may of changed the rules when it comes to her disease but it didn't change the way I care for her and cherish her friendship. I'm pretty sure she is probably going to kill me for this; I just want her to know just how many of us DO value her.(Hugs) Indigo

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting us know.
Lori

Anonymous said...

Thanks Indigo. Will go over and pay a visit.
Pam

Anonymous said...

On my way over,,,,,,,,,, hugs Jayne

Anonymous said...

I left a comment on her journal... Her and I have a lot in common.... I feel just like she does... I too have a disability that has left me struggling from day to day to want to continue living... Just last night I wanted to "not go on".... Maybe her and I can help each other... I hope so... I don't want to weigh her down with my problems, but hopefully because I can understand 100% where she is coming from, maybe we can be the strength for one another that we need to go on just "one more day".

Anonymous said...

Have just come back on line after a short break Indigo.  I shall take a look over there now.  Thanks
Jeanie xx