Saturday 3 May 2008

In Loving Prayer

I was MIA for 2 days due to a broken router.  I am playing catch up and I just read about Guido's mom passing.

Guido has been an awesome neighbor here in J-land.  Always there with kind words of support and encouragement for EVERYONE.

Guido, I just wanted to come here and express how saddened I was to read of your loss.  I hope you come back my friend.

I pray that you feel the strength of the love and hugs being sent your way through J-land. 

My condolences.  Travel safe.

Hugs,

Gina

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guido is in my thoughts today, Hope he comes back, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Amen Gina....I know we all share the same thoughts and feelings regarding our friend Guido.  Linda in Washington state

Anonymous said...

Wonderful thoughtful post for Guido hon. He stated another Journal called "The Shell Gallery" if you don't have the link let me know and I'll send it your way. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

This was very sweet!
Hugs & Prayers to Guido & his family~
Safe trip home~
Marie

Anonymous said...

Well said, Gina.

I hope to someday figure out routers myself (on my boyfriends computer now cuz mine is ,well, not exactly working).

Praying for Guido that he is there now, and can stay within the family fold (hopefully in good ways!), for the duration.

Anonymous said...

I have to agree.
Keeping him in my thoughts.
Hugs
Carolxx