Saturday 1 March 2008

Kelly / Kim's sister

Kelly, Kim's sister (Demandnlilchit) is doing a Breast Cancer Race/Run on Mother's Day.  She has a site you can go to and make a donation in Kim's Memory.

This isn't a typical Call For Support entry, but I thought this would be a good place to get the word out.

This is the walk:  Y-ME Race to Empower, 1- or 3-mile walk,

United 5K Run Mother's Day Sunday, May 11, 2008

(clicking the link will take you to Kelly's journal entry- the link to the site is in her entry.)

Have a wonderful day everyone!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am going to psot this in my j too!

Sharon

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly.

Kim was such a warrior and such an adorable person. Even though i only knew her through her journal.

I have been and added my support for you for such a worthwhile cause.

Good Luck.......... have fun
hugs Jayne