Friday 8 February 2008

Request

Not strictly speaking a call for support, but as this journal has got a broader coverage than Northern Trip, I'll (also) post this here.

Jeannette (jlocorriere05, private journal "Welcome to my Travels") has not posted since New Year's Eve, and attempts to contact by email do not elicit a response. If anyone has heard anything from Jeannette since the beginning of the year, please leave a comment.

Update:
Comment from: jeadie05 - "I rang Jeannette a few days ago ,she is fine ,so is Andy though gets tired easily ,Jeannette has been busy at work ,and looking forward to her holiday with Andy ,she is having computer problems ,and very little time to sort it out ...love Jan xx"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaahhh I was just going to tell you what Jan did....   Jan if you talk to her again send her my love
d

Anonymous said...

I just left a comment in her journal today asking if she was okay.  I am happy to hear she is doing okay.  Thanks for the update.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear Jeannette and Andy are ok....
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Jeannette updated today.  She didn't have an internet connection for a fortnight and was not able to get online.  I was happy to see the update from Jan.  Chris

Anonymous said...

Dear Guido,
ah!
I am so releived that Jeanette is doing ok!
Thank you!
hugs,nat